Scilab Tutorial is a way for beginners to know more about SCILAB. Today Scilab has become a popular software tool due to its advanced functions and features. Get to know about its function with Scilab Tutorial documentation prepared from experts, for easy understanding for beginners. To begin with Scilab, we need to first understand the need for Scilab and why to use Scilab.
Need For Scilab
- Provides high speed computation
- Open source software useful for modeling, computing and also simulation
- Analyze and also plot astronomical data easily
- Major functionality of scilab like XCOS, control, simulation, optimization and also signal processing.
Due to its high need, we are working on the Scilab tutorial for the past ten years. We have worked on all the major aspects of Scilab. Using the basic functionalities and operations, we have developed advanced applications. We have experts working with us who know well about how and where to use Scilab and get the best output.
Here We Have Provided Few Basic Aspects Of Scilab For The Reference Of Scholars
Scilab As a Platform
- Multiplatform support(GNU/Linux, MAC OS X, Windows, and also Unix)
- Numerous libraries wrapped in Scilab
- Interfaced with C,C++, FORTRAN
Scilab GUI Environment
- Use graphical objects like menus, windows and icons to interact with users. It makes the system more intuitive and easy for users to use.
- “uicontrol” is a function used to create graphical user interface object in Scilab.
Syntax For GUI Function
h = uicontrol(PropertyName,PropertyValue,…)
h = uicontrol(uich)
Scilab Interface With XCOS
- Xcos is a graphical editor used to design hybrid dynamical systems models.
- Available blocks include thermo-hydraulic, signal processing, electrical, and also mathematics operations etc.
- We can also add user defined blocks easily.
- Model building and also editing
- Sub modeling for models reuse and also simplification
- Model customization
- Standard palettes and also blocks
- Simulation using embedded Modelica, C-code generation also for high performance
- Result visualization and also analysis
Open Source Involvement
- Used in all major scientific areas and services like automotive, electronics, energy, defense and also finance.
Major Areas Where SCILAB Can Be Used Are
- Developing Math and numerical computing applications
- Simulation using ODE solver and also DAE solver
- LMI optimization, classic and robust control
- Rational and polynomial functions
- Sparse matrices, optimization, linear algebra and also visualization
- Animations , 2 D and 3D graphics
- Differentiable and non-differentiable optimization]
- Image processing and signal processing
- Instrument modeling and control
- Parallel scilab
- Metanet-graphs and networks
- Remote access applications
- Aerospace blockset and also celestlab
- Real time simulation and also GUI builder
- Data analysis , statistics and also data handling
- Number theory and also numerical Maths
- Serial communication
- Instrument modeling and also control
- Interface with computer algebra: uses Maple package also for code generation
- Interface with languages like TCL/TK, C, C++, Java, and also LabVIEW , .NET
- And also many more
Scilab for beginners is one of our approaches to teaching you about Scilab. Sci-lab for beginners has provided you the most basic information about Scilab. We have concentrated on Scilab’s major aspects, but being beginners, you should be aware of all the major functions, operations, and features. We work on Scilab’s concepts and can help you be a future developer in Scilab.