Network Security Projects are here to solve all the security issues that are privacy, integrity, and so on. Now it’s time to talk about network security, which stands to look after any type of malware or attack. Without a doubt, security is a mandate on both wired and wireless topology.
Why to Go with the Field of Network Security?
First, the expansion of internet access is one of the core reasons to bring network security in all the fields. Since, at present, everything hangs on the internet, that is a global network system to link wide. Until now the security is a need due to the three main purposes, such as
- To save sensitive data from being lost,
- To allow only logged users, and
- To identify compromiser.
How to Solve a Security Issue in Network?
- Intrusion Detection system (NIDS, HIDS, APIDS, PIDS, VMIDS)
- Intrusion Prevention system
- Insider Threat Detection and also Prevention
- Firewall policies
- Strong validation (use advanced biometric)
- Lightweight methods (Hashing or Cryptography)
- Differential Privacy
- Blockchain technology (Centralized or Decentralized)
- BAN logic
- Trust management framework
- In-built Hardware design (like PUF, ReRAM PUF)
To point out, the Network Security Projects face some key challenges as securing user’s private assets, resource usage, access confidential data, and also many more. To be sure, the attackers into a network cause huge damage to the network in terms of the high drain of storage, occupy channels, and others.
Areas That Need Network Security
- All types of Ad hoc Networks
- Internet of Things
- Software Defined Network
- Cloud, Fog and also edge computing
- Cellular communication
- Smart environment (Industry, Grid and also many more)
- Big data
- And so on…
It is important to realize that each attacker has sole behavior. The common intention of an attack is to jam the network. In simple, a Distributed Denial of Service attack floods out a huge number of fake requests towards a target network device. Similarly, many other threats revolve in the network. Now let us give you a list of attacks and their methods to prevent.
Few Serious Network Attacks
- Worm attack
- Zero day attack
- Local False Data Injection
- Fraudulent resource consumption
- Eavesdropping and link attack
- Side channel
- Dopv attack
- Combating attack
- Wormhole, Blackhole, and also grey hole
- Replay attack
- And so on…
Best of Best Methods for Network Security Projects
- Graph Hash functions
- National cryptography algorithm
- Automata security policy
- CNN-BiLSTM-CRF threat recognition
- Kernel function in AI
- NN-Chaotic encryption algorithm
- Signcryption algorithm
- Fuzzy trust estimation
- And so on…
Before we end up this, we are glad to tell you that we are clear on all the above. Even if the topic is not here, you can come out with your own, too, since we are not narrow to these topics from the area of network security projects.
Likewise, we keep walking with the trend. That is to say; we give the main concern for new topics at first So that your topic looks into the future from anyone else. To conclude, we say that your success is in front of you.
Take a Step forward to call us as soon as at any time…