Biomedical Projects Using Matlab is an innovative approach started by us to benefit our students. Biomedical Projects deals with the area of Medical Imaging. It is one of the most recent and popular domain due to its increasing need. Undergraduate students, PhD/MS scholars, and many other students from various disciplines are taking up this field due to its interesting research scope. Learn more in detail to develop biomedical projects using matlab and Simulink under the guidance expert panel team from Matlabsimulation.
We say it as an interesting research domain due to its current need. Today deadly diseases like cancer, thyroid, deficiency of blood cells, etc. are threatening our society. In order to have an emergency alert over it, we need to have prevention techniques over it, which is possible by using biomedical applications.
It Is A Diverse Field Which Can Be Used In Many Major Areas Like,
- Biosignals and biomedical Imaging
- Applications in bio mechanics and nano biotechnology
- Cell and Tissue based Micro applications
- Simulation and Modeling of biomedical system
- Biomedical Imaging, sensing and genomic signal processing applications
- Clinical Engineering
- Medical imaging and also physical Modeling
- Medical and also healthcare technology
- Data Mining concepts in biomedical imaging
- And so on
Major Reason for Biomedical Projects Using Matlab
Biomedical Projects Using Matlab is an emerging field due to its alarming need. Due to the medical complexity and advancement in the field of Medicine, today, many researchers are working on biomedical projects. It can give the best platform to students who feel to perform ground-breaking research.
The medical field has reached its peak due to the advancement in Medical image processing and its integration with advanced technology like cloud computing. Our developers are working on this domain for the past seven years and have created numerous innovative projects. We want our students to compete with the best projects worldwide, which is the major reason we focus on innovative concepts.
To take up a biomedical project, we need to know two things i.e., imaging technique and Medical images used.
Major Imaging Technique
- Fusion Imaging
- Medical Ultrasonography
- Tactile imaging
- Endoscopy and elastography
- Medical photography
- Nuclear medicine functional imaging techniques
- And also many more
- PET and also PET-CT
- And so on
Based on the techniques and images, projects are developed in Matlab. We have mentioned below a few applications for your reference:
Major Applications of Matlab
- Lung segmentation
- Brain tumor and also tissue segmentation
- Tumor Imaging and also its treatment
- Age and also gender classification using Brain MRI
- Computer aided diagnosis using Mammography
- Angiography and tortuosity
- Bone segmentation and also kidney stone detection
- Retinal blood vessels and heart ventricle segmentation
- Bone strength and osteoporosis
- Bio-smart Dentistry
- Bionic eye projects
- Ultrasound imaging
- SPO2 determination by using ECG signal
- And so on
We develop numerous applications and projects based on the need of the students. We never confine our area or concept. Students can get what they need from us. Still thinking, approach us soon and get your work done.