We start writing the research paper with the topic and an introduction part and the introduction should be written to establish the obvious information of the research. The introduction is always placed at the starting of the research paper.
The introduction written should guide the reader of our research paper to know about the general subject area of our research work and then to understand the concept of the research work.
The scope of our research work has to be written in our research paper introduction part and the general research area background has to be written in the introduction so as to make the readers of our research paper understand the evolution of our research area.
We need to write on why our research is important in the research field and how this research will provide the benefits in the research area.
The introduction part just conveys only the general basic informations of our research work and research area.
The research introduction part is mostly written in a separate section and it is written precisely while comparing to the other sections.
Importance of the introduction part in our research paper:
The introduction part of our research paper is not alone important and it is crucial for our research paper. The readers of our research paper do not know about the research work and the topic of the research work.
Right from the writing of research paper our research paper introduction begins. A better introduction should be able to provide the following:
- Help the research paper readers to understand the background of our research topic.
- We need to write on why our research paper is worth reading.
- We have to kindle the interest of the readers to know more about our research work.
- The introduction should be able to deliver the details about the other sections of our research paper.
The research paper without the proper introduction will make the readers of our research paper to struggle in knowing about the research work and the research paper without the proper introduction will confuse the readers of our research paper.
Without the proper introduction the readers will not be able to understand the research work and they will give up their interest in knowing about our research work.
So we need to remember that the research introduction part should be written with the basic informations to make the readers feel curious to know about the further informations written in the research paper.
The introduction of the research paper should include the following points:
- Introduction written in the research paper has to be unique and the informations we write in the introduction part should completely be original and the informations have to be referred from the standard cites.
- We need to write the general informations about the research topic to address the main subject of the research work that we are going to explain in the research paper.
- We shall bring the research questions for which we are going to provide the suitable answer in our research paper so as to provide the suitable answer for the research question.
- The previous research topics and the research works are written in the research paper’s introduction so as to provide our proper research area’s knowledge and show our strong knowledge in the research area.
- The previous research findings are also written in this introduction so as to give the awareness on the previously existing research works and it will be helpful for us to revise the existing researches corresponding to our research paper work.
- Research paper introduction is the place where we shall provide the findings and the conclusion of various sections as the overview to understand what kind of concepts are going to be explained in the upcoming sections.
- We have to explain on why our research topic is important when comparing to the existing research works in the field of research work and we have to state writing the advancement of our research work in the introduction part.
- We have to explain on which way our research topic is addressing the current issues and how it is going to provide the appropriate solution of the addressed issues and overcome the current issues.
- We have to reveal writing about the gaps in the current research works and so the readers will understand our knowledge in the research field as we have delivered our wide range of understanding in the research field and writing them in research paper introduction.
- The valid and the effective informations that we provide in the introduction will make us to write the other sections of our research paper with proper informations.
- We have to write about the process of our research work in the introduction part so as to make our research paper more credible in the research field.
- The goal of our research work has to be written so as to provide the confidence to the readers of our research work and satisfy them with our research overview that we have write in the introduction part.
- The general overview of our research objectives are written in the introduction part so as to precede with the research objective to write the other section of the research paper.
- We have to bring the results of the methods in the introduction that we have considered for the research paper to process writing in our research paper.
- We should ensure that the informations we write in the introduction part should be straight forward and clear.
- We have to provide the general intention on how we are going to cover the other sections of the research paper.
- The research paper introduction has to be simply written to act as the roadmap for the readers to execute with our research paper to read till the findings of our research.
All these above discussed points will be helpful for us to start writing our research paper with the proper introduction.