Wireless Communication Projects serve broad assist in a fresh way. Wireless communication is the radical field with the regular update in novelties. To mention that, wireless is the base for all of the up-to-date smart devices like Smart Bands, Smart Phones and so on. Thus, it has ability to resolve a real-world research issues.
PROSPECT OF WIRELESS COMMUNICATION PROJECTS
Now, we stand on the road of WiFi-6, LTE and 5G. Soon, we will reach the endpoint of 6G. Not to remark that, 6G is the weighty field of wireless techs. From the white papers and journal update, we conclude that 6G is the future of wireless communication. So, first have a better topics on 6G and B5G (Beyond 5G).
Novel Ideas in 6G and B5G
- Ultra-wide band for multimedia streaming
- Multi-RAT secure slicing in HetNets
- Small cell management and optimization
- Service oriented interoperability in B5G
- Coexistence of OFDMA and NAMO
- Traffic differentiation for QoS and also QoE
As well, MIMO communication have lot of novelties to picture. To explore them, the first requirement is in-depth study. As MIMO involves strong equations and standards, it seems little bit hard. But no more hurdles because we create each bunch of MIMO as easy. Also, we train you through your comfort medium (online or offline).
MIMO-based Themes in Wireless Communication
- Interference Avoidance in Gaussian MIMO
- Uplink and Downlink Synchronization
- Ranging Code Detection in OFDMA
- Cognitive-MIMO design for mobiles
- MU-MIMO for industrial IoT
- Modulation Recognition for next gen
- And many more
This much of growth in Wireless Communication has carried in recent times. That is to say, it is evolving in each day which maintain it as ageless. Unlike, other fields it has wide range of tools with dedicated modules. For instance, have a look over Matlab and NS-3 tools.
Matlab Toolboxes for Wireless Communication
- 5G Toolbox: Along with DL, NB-IoT
- LTE Toolbox: Support for 1024-QAM and LTE-M
- Antenna Toolbox: For E2E MIMO link and Beamforming
- WLAN Toolbox: For OFDMA and also for IEEE 802.11ax
NS-3 Modules for Wireless Communication
- LTE Module: Support for EPC and MIMO
- OpenFlow Switch Support: To model SDN
- 6LoWPAN: Apt for IoT, IIoT and RPL
- WI-Fi Module: Support all PHY and also MAC
To end this, we like to highlight that we have more than 100 tools and techies to serve your project. As we have enough familiarity in all tools, we always intend to get original output by our original source code. For each of your project, we ship customized add-ons like Screenshots, Video file and so on. All you need to do is that just click a mail to us.